- Born in Maastricht, lived in Tilburg for 9 years, now back in Maastricht again (all in the Netherlands)
- Live together with partner, close to family
- Introvert entrepreneur
- Passion for personal growth and theatre
- Burn-out at the age of 25
- Like to dance salsa & bachata in my free time
- Big fan of fantasy games like Dungeons & Dragons and Warhammer
For me, especially the experiences that I had with regard to my burn-out have been very important to me in becoming who I am today. Read about my story in more detail here.
You can find an overview of my professional education below:
2017 – 2018: Voice Dialogue, Voice Dialogue Zuid-Nederland (NOBCO certified), Ulvenhout.
2013: Acting in training, Hebbes Media, Hilversum.
2012 – 2013: Improvisational acting, Improacademie, Amsterdam
2011 – 2013: Master in Dutch Law (LLM) (cum laude), Tilburg University, Tilburg
2008 – 2011: Bachelor in Dutch Law (LLB), Tilburg University, Tilburg
2018 – present: Voice Dialogue Masterclasses, Voice Dialogue Instituut, Tienen (Belgium)
- Masterclass Autonomy and connection
- Masterclass Creative didactics
- Masterclass Empathy
2018: 3 day Basic Training in Motivational Interviewing, Hetty de Laat Groei in Communicatie, Esch
2017: Workshop Voice Dialogue, Institute for Transformational Psychology, Utrecht
2010: Trainer course improvisational theatre, Improacademie, Amsterdam