On this page, I would like to give you an idea of what you can expect from me as a person and coach. I hope this will make it easier for you to make a choice if Voice Dialogue coaching by me would suit you. I distinguish myself in the following aspects:
- What people often tell me is that I have a clear and soft energy that makes it nice and safe to work with me. I am present with an open attitude and will be honest with you without offending or judging you.
- I finished my education as Voice Dialogue facilitator at Voice Dialogue Zuid-Nederland, which is certified by the NOBCO (Dutch Association for Professional Coaches). I regularly take masterclasses at Voice Dialogue Instituut België and meet with colleagues for regular intervision.
- A coaching session with me goes beyond just talking, I coach in an (inter)active and playful manner that helps you experience how things work and don’t work for you.
- I combine my Voice Dialogue coaching with my broad experience as theatre & communication trainer and actor in training. Whenever it is helpful I can use techniques and methods from these various areas of expertise to increase the effectiveness of the coaching session.
- I can think and work at academic level (I graduated as Master of Law (cum laude) at Tilburg University)
- I have personal experience with burn-out (which caused me to loss my health, job, relationship and related network and sense of identity) and have struggled to climb up after this very bad period in my life. I have invested a lot of time and effort in my own personal development – I worked through multiple therapies with a psychologist and have been coached by several amazing professionals that helped me move towards living with awareness and meaning. These personal experiences make me feel confident in also dealing with the heavier life themes. In a coaching session, that means I can stay completely present when these themes are the subject of our coaching, so that you can experience the freedom to let this themes be there.
- Finally, I have several years of experience as a professional performing artist that has shaped a part of who I am. I have played as an improvisational actor in hundreds of shows at high schools, companies and in theatres. I have worked as a puppeteer actor in entertainment park De Efteling, and have reached the finals of two big Dutch improvisational theatre tournaments.